Have you just finished spring cleaning your B&B? Then this is the perfect moment to take attractive pictures of your accommodation.
With high season just around the corner it’s advisable to take another critical look at the online presentation of your bed & breakfast. After all, this is the perfect time to entice potential guests who are looking for the perfect B&B for their spring or summer vacation.
Picture ideas for your presentation page
- Clear, bright pictures of your B&B in the sun are always a success, but also think of a cosy evening picture in front of the outdoor fireplace, or a picture of the ambient candle lights on your porch.
- Place a fresh flower bouquet in the guest rooms or lay a single flower on the bed and make a close-up picture of it.
- Bring out your best tableware and set the outdoor table with the breakfast products you serve at your B&B. Add a finishing touch with a carafe of fresh orange juice and little vases with flowers.
- Does your accommodation have a swimming pool, jacuzzi or hot tub? Then make an extra tempting picture of it, for example with a glass of wine and some snacks in the front.
- Don’t forget to take sunny pictures of the surrounding nature reserves and local highlights, so potential guests know what is possible from your B&B.
Adding and changing pictures
Pictures can be easily added in the owner service. You can store tens of pictures in your photo library. Drag your pictures from your library to your overview and room pictures. All your pictures will be saved in your photo library, from which you can always place them again. That way you can easily change your pictures during the various seasons!