Policies of Waikiki Banyan Remodeled Canal-View Condo 2107
Check-in16:00 - 00:00 hours
Check-out10:00 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children under 16 years are charged USD 15 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsVisa, Euro/Mastercard. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Contact host for payment information after reservation is made.
1. Persons on Rental Agreement must be 25 years or older. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
2. Cancellation Policy: The 30% Reservation/Security Payment is due upon confirming reservation. This Reservation/Security Payment IS NOT refundable at any time if you cancel the reservation. Booking will ONLY be secured after the Reservation/Security Payment is received. Once this payment is received, a Confirmation Letter will be sent within 24 hours.
The 70% Remaining Balance Payment is due 60 days prior to check-in date. Once the Remaining Balance Payment is received, Check-in Instructions will be sent out. Cancellation made less than 60 days to check-in, 100% of the rental rate WILL BE charged (i.e., the 30% Reservation/Security Payment plus the 70% Remaining Balance Payment). Early departure does not warrant any refund of the 30% Reservation/Security Payment or the 70% Remaining Balance Payment.
No refunds will be given after each of the two payments are made. Therefore, we highly recommend you purchase Travel Insurance for unforeseen circumstances.
3. There is no daily maid service. The condo is equipped with cleaners and cleaning equipment.
4. Additional Provisions: Renters agree that if the following provisions are not made, the owner has the right to charge renter’s credit card for:
a. damage done to unit or its contents (damage cost);
b. all rubbish and discards not being placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes not being placed in the dishwasher ($25);
c. all keys not being left on the kitchen counter or unit being left unlocked ($200);
d. Parking Pass not being left hanging behind the entrance door. The charge for a lost parking pass is $150 for replacement. The Pass-Parking pass is located inside the unit. Renters must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter’s expense.
5. This is a no-pets and no-smoking unit. Smoking is not permitted within the building.
6. Hurricane or Storm Policy: No refunds will be given under any weather conditions so we highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance.
7. General Release of Liability:
a. Renter hereby acknowledges that he/she is using the property for the purpose of short-term occupancy in “as is” condition, at his/her own risk.
b. Renter agrees to indemnify and save harmless its owners from any and all liability, negligence, loss damage injury or death resulting from the use of the property, dwellings, fixtures, and contents.
c. Renter hereby acknowledges that its owners are not responsible in any way for theft that may occur on or to renter’s personal property during stay.
d. Renter hereby acknowledges that they have been informed that properties and dwellings owned by owners are NOT child-proof. It is the renter’s responsibility to monitor the activities of any minor children in their care. Renter hereby acknowledges that he/she is aware of the risk and dangers of having swimming pools, lanais, ocean access, and hot tubs on site.
e. The Unit Owners do not warranty the safety of ocean equipment and sand toys provided as a courtesy to renters. Each guest is responsible for inspecting all equipment prior to use and agrees to only use such equipment if properly trained. Any such equipment and sand toys shall be used at the Renter’s sole risk and responsibility.
f. Renter agrees that any building maintenance work or work in neighboring units occurring during their stay is out of owner\'s control; therefore, no refund or discount will be given. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. License number: <strong>TA-200-103-3216-01</strong>