Policies of Shaka Shak #1 Kahaopea Garden Inn
Check-in16:00 - 22:00 hours
Check-out07:00 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra bedsChildren cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsVisa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB, Discover. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Payments and deposit are made through a credit card. The property will contact you after you book to provide further instructions.
Proof of departure may be required upon check-in. SHAKA SHAK HOUSE RULES:
1. No shoes inside the building.
2. No smoking or burning of anything inside the building.
3. No drugs are allowed to be stored or consumed here.
4. Quiet time is 22:00-07:00. During this time, conversations must be in whispers, televisions are turned off or way down, and please limit noisy activities like showering, cooking, washing dishes etc.
5. Check-out is 10:00. Late checkout must be arranged in advance and cannot be guaranteed. Speak with the manager if you need baggage storage after checkout time.
6. Remember you are sharing space -- if your actions offend or inconvenience our other guests, we will insist that you leave immediately.
7. No inside cooking of food emitting offensive odors, such as fish.
8. We reserve the right to relocate guests to more appropriate rooms if necessary.
From Kona via Saddle Road, it will be about 43 km from Mauna Kea Access Road to Komohana. Make a right turn on Komohana and then an immediate left turn at the first light, which is Puianako Street, then go about 3 km to Maikai (past Santos Lane, as this is a bad road, full of holes). After, turn right on Kahaopea Street, Landmark is Sign Kahaopea Gardens. The 2nd house on the right is the house. It is a 2 story white house with brown trim and lots of flowers in front. Go down the driveway where the mailbox shows 126 West Kahaopea. Bright signs show where parking is. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Shaka Shak #1 Kahaopea Garden Inn in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of USD 100 is required on arrival. You should be reimbursed within 14 days of check-out. License number: <strong>TA-012-171-4688-01</strong>