Policies of Casa Nazare
Check-in14:30 - 20:00 hours
Check-out08:30 - 12:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra bedsChildren of any age are allowed.
People no matter the age stay for € 10 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
No cots are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay. Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the innkeeper.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsThe accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Guests should inform the property of their expected time of arrival by using the Special Requests box when booking or contacting the property. After booking, guests will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions. Please note that the 20% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer. Casa Nazare will contact guests with further details. The remaining 80% must be paid in cash at the time of check-in.
License number: 08/13