Policies of Ocean Vista
Check-inFrom 14:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged USD 15 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged USD 20 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the innkeeper.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, JCB. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Airport transfer information
Guests have the option of accessing Ocean Vista via public ferryboat or chartered speedboat. Arrangements can be made with the hotel directly or during booking under Special Requests at least 3 days before arrival. Kindly provide your arrival and departure flight details and full names of your travelling party. Transfer charges will be paid directly to the hotel upon check-in.
• 24-hour speedboat transfers are available
• Ocean Vista’s staff will pick up guests directly from Male Airport
• Ferryboat is available every day except Fridays and costs approximately USD 2 per person per trip.
• If your flight arrives after 13:00, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make your own arrangements to stay in Male.
• Ferry departs from Villingili Ferry Terminal at Male and will take 1.5 hours to reach Maafushi Island.
• Ferry departs from Maafushi Jetty at 07:00