Membership Terms and Conditions for Bedandbreakfast.eu
You can sign on to the www.bedandbreakfast.eu website if your bed & breakfast meets the following requirements: your bed & breakfast accommodation may not exceed 15 guest rooms. In addition, guests must receive a personal welcome and a complete breakfast must be served or available.
Furthermore, your bed & breakfast accommodation must meet the specifications defined by the term, bed & breakfast. A bed & breakfast can be defined as follows:
'A bed & breakfast is an establishment that offers overnight accommodation and breakfast to tourists, who generally stay for a short period of time. A bed & breakfast is established in a private residence or on its grounds and is run by the owners of this private residence.
Explanation of 'tourists, who generally stay for a short period of time':
In this context, 'accommodation for tourists' also expressly includes business tourists. The term, 'a short period of time', is used to specify that this type of accommodation is not intended for (long-term) residence or seasonal recreation, for instance.
Your property will not be listed if it is a hotel belonging to a hotel chain or a holiday cottage in a recreation park. Bedandbreakfast.eu reserves the right to exclude a bed & breakfast from participation.
An extensive mention on Bedandbreakfast.eu costs (€ 75,00).
Prices are stated in Euros per annum (excluding VAT). You pay a fixed amount per annum. Bedandbreakfast.eu therefore does not charge any commissions or other surcharges. The enhanced listing can be activated at any moment and will remain effective until the same date one year later. After a year you will get the possibility to extend your listing. You will be informed about this by e-mail in time. Bedandbreakfast.eu reserves the right to change or amend the contents and layout of the listings at all times without prior notice. You will be informed by e-mail of any changes or amendments in the services offered. You have the right to terminate your subscription prematurely within the first two months from the date of commencement of the change or amendment. The subscription fees for the remaining subscription period will be refunded. The General Terms and Conditions are applicable to the listings.
In your listing, you are required to adhere to the following rules:
• You are not permitted to use capital letters for your B&B name or advertising text;
• You are not permitted to use HTML codes in your advertising text;
• In the field 'name B&B' only the name of the B&B may be mentioned. It is not allowed to enter a (promotional) text in this field.
• You are only permitted to enter your e-mail and Internet address in the appropriate fields indicated for this purpose;
• You are not permitted to enter any information other than the information for which the field is intended.
• You are required to place at least eight pictures on your homepage. These pictures should provide a clear picture of the accommodation you offer;
• The search result prices are based on two persons;
• Breakfast should be included in the room price;
• Any tourist tax should be included in the room price;
• You are required to check on a regular basis whether your details are up-to-date;
• You are personally responsible for the contents of your homepage.
Bedandbreakfast.eu reserves the right to take action if you do not adhere to the rules stated above.
Premature termination of subscription
Bedandbreakfast.eu will not refund your subscription fees if you decide to terminate your presentation before the end of your subscription period.
Termination of subscription by Bedandbreakfast.eu
Bedandbreakfast.eu reserves the right to terminate a listing if:
• a B&B does not comply with the subscription terms and conditions;
• Bedandbreakfast.eu receives structural complaints about a B&B. Complaints are considered structural when a minimum of two complaints have been lodged within the period of one year;
• a B&B’s payments are in arrears.
Bedandbreakfast.eu will not refund your subscription fees if Bedandbreakfast.eu decides to terminate your listing. Bedandbreakfast.eu reserves the right to place your B&B on a 'black list'; once you are on the 'black list', you will not be permitted to advertise on the website (any more).
By signing up for an extensive mention on Bedandbreakfast.eu you agree with the placing of guest reviews on your presentation page on Bedandbreakfast.eu. You also acknowledge that the scores are based on subjective opinions and experiences of other website visitors and are expressed in a score, which is calculated by Bedandbreakfast.eu. Bedandbreakfast.eu reserves the right to remove any reviews it deems hurtful, offensive, obscene and inappropriate.
Bedandbreakfast.eu respects your privacy and takes every precaution to ensure that any personal information you give us is always handled and secured entirely confidentially and with the utmost care. Bedandbreakfast.eu appreciates the confidence you place in us and will do its utmost best to protect your personal information at all times. We will use your details for the following purposes:
• Bedandbreakfast.eu will use the information attained from the use of this site and the reactions of its visitors in order to develop and improve this site further;
• Bedandbreakfast.eu will use your details for its own internal administration;
• Bedandbreakfast.eu will use your details to inform you of website improvements and of any interesting special offers from Bedandbreakfast.eu, as well as from third parties, which have been carefully selected by Bedandbreakfast.eu. If you do not wish to receive this information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
• Bedandbreakfast.eu will use your details to promote staying in bed & breakfast accommodations in Europe for purposes other than this website.
Changes and amendments
Bedandbreakfast.eu reserves the right to change and amend the subscription terms and conditions. You will be informed of any changes and amendments by e-mail or they will be included in the digital newsletter of Bedandbreakfast.eu.
Although Bedandbreakfast.eu strives to be fully accessible 24 hours a day as a rule, Bedandbreakfast.eu is not liable whatsoever for any loss or damage resulting from the website being unavailable to users. Access to the www.bedandbreakfast.eu website may be temporarily or permanently suspended without prior notice. Bedandbreakfast.eu reserves the right at all times to deny a visitor or other party access to the www.bedandbreakfast.eu website without stating a reason, and reserves the right to implement technical measures to enforce this. Bedandbreakfast.eu is not liable for any loss or damages resulting from this.