Hyperwallet is part of PayPal and provides a professional and reliable platform for your booking pay-outs. The Hyperwallet pay-out platform will give you constant insight into your transaction history and send you email notifications so that you’re aware of new pay-outs.
When your first pay-out takes place, you’ll receive an email asking you to create a Hyperwallet account. Hyperwallet will need some details from you so that it can securely transfer the booking amount to your account. The below step-by-step process explains how you should activate your account. Your first pay-out will take a little longer than you might expect because Hyperwallet must first verify your details. It can take up to a few days.
Activate your account
Open the link sent in the activation email, or click here and follow the below steps to activate your account:
Step 1. Enter your Innkeeper ID
Enter your Client number here. You can find your Client number by clicking on ‘Contact Information’ in the Bedandbreakfast.eu Innkeeper’s portal.
Step 2. Select an account type
To activate your account, you must choose an account type. There are two options:
- I’m an individual – Choose this option if you as a B&B innkeeper do not have a business bank account. You use your personal bank account instead.
- I’m a business – Choose this option if you use a business bank account.
Step 3. Enter your details
For this step, enter all your details.
- For individuals: Your name and surname must precisely match the names on your proof of identity.
- For companies: The company name must match the name of your business bank account. Enter your Chamber of Commerce number into the ‘Commercial registration number’ field.
Step 4. Information about your authorised representative
This step only applies if you have chosen ‘I’m a business’. If you’ve chosen ‘I’m an individual’, you’ll automatically skip this step. Enter the National Insurance number of your authorised representative into the ‘Government ID’ field of this form. The home address of your authorised representative must be entered into the ‘address’ field.
Step 5. Email address and password
Enter your email address, chosen password and answers to security questions. Now you must agree to the Hyperwallet terms and conditions.
Step 6. Account verification
Click on ‘Verify Now’ to start the process of verifying the details that you’ve entered.
Step 7. Confirm personal details
Check and confirm your details. Please note that this process can take longer if you have entered incorrect details.
Step 8. Confirm address details
Check and confirm your address details. Please note that this process can take longer if you’ve entered incorrect details.
Step 9. Account verification
During this step, you will be asked to supply documents. Three verifications will be required:
- Identification Document: under ‘Type of Document’, choose ‘Passport’, ‘Driving License’ or ‘Identity Card’, select the country of issue and upload a colour image of your chosen document.
- Address Document: select from ‘Type of Document’ and upload a colour image of your chosen document.
- Business Document: this verification only applies if you have chosen ‘I’m a business’ in step 3. Select from ‘Type of Document’ and upload an image.
Step 10. Choose a Transfer Method
Before ‘Pending Transactions’ can be completed, a ‘Transfer Method’ must be added. You can do this by clicking on ‘Add Transfer Method’ and entering your banking details. If you’d like more information about the Hyperwallet pay-out platform used by Bedandbreakfast.eu, please click here.
We’re here to help
And if you have any questions about activating your Hyperwallet account, please feel free to contact us. We’re happy to help!
Share this article: