Did you know that you can use the Bedandbreakfast.eu reservation system on your website, for free? An opportunity you should not miss out on. In just a few simple steps, you can adjust the design of the reservation module and place it on your own website.
The reservation system for your own website is included in your subscription on Bedandbreakfast.eu. This means that – without extra costs- you can profit from:
- A professional reservation system on your own website, connected to your availability calendar on Bedandbreakfast.eu;
- Reservations that are made through Bedandbreakfast.eu or through your own website are stored in one system;
- Guests that make a reservation through your own website will receive an invitation to write a review on Bedandbreakfast.eu. You can also show the reviews on your own website;
- Always complete and up-to-date information for visitors, which is appreciated by the visitors and rewarded with a higher position on Bedandbreakfast.eu.
This is how you can place the reservation system on your website
You can activate the reservation system on your website in only a few steps:
- Step 1: in the owner service, go to ‘Marketing tools’ and click ‘Calendar on your website’.
- Step 2: A new page with options will open. Choose the language of your choice and choose the colours for your calendar.
- Step 3: Copy the HTML-code at the bottom of the page and paste in into your website’s code. Did someone create your website for you? Then ask this person to place the code.
Other B&B’s went before you
A large number of bed & breakfasts has already placed the Bedandbreakfast.eu calendar on their own website. Some Dutch examples: Moons Bed & Breakfast in Dordrecht, Bed & Breakfast InndeBerm in Capelle aan den IJssel and Bed and Beautiful-View in Dordrecht.
Read where you can find the reservation system and how you can adjust the availability calendar in only a few steps in our ‘Reservation System speed course‘. More about the reservation system can be found in our list of frequently asked questions. Do you have any questions? Don’t hesitate to e-mail us. We are happy to help!