Policies of Arena Lodge Sky
Check-inFrom 14:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
One further child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One further older child or adult is charged USD 33 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsVisa, Euro/Mastercard. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The guest house is located in the local island of Maafushi where the government regulations state that guests are not allowed to wear a bikini or similar swimwear while in the public area. However, the hotel arranges daily excursions or day trips to other sand beaches, picnic islands or resorts where these restrictions are not applied.
Transfer to Hotel
To reach the hotels in Maafushi Island, a public ferryboat or chartered speedboat can be arranged by the hotel for which payment will be collected upon check-in. Please contact the hotel to book your transfer arrangement at least 3 days before your arrival or indicate this under Special Requests when booking. Your arrival and departure flight details and full names of travelling party will be required.
• Ferryboat takes 90 minutes to reach Maafushi Island and costs approximately USD 2 per person per way.
• The public ferryboat is available from Malé at Villingili Ferry Terminal. Guests have to get to Malé first from the airport (5 minutes boat ride). Once at Male, guests are advised to take a taxi cab to go to Villingili Ferry Terminal (10 minutes taxi cab ride) before 15:00.
• Ferry departs from Malé at 15:00 / Ferry departs from Maafushi Island at 7:30.
• If your flight lands after 13:00, you will need to take the speedboat transfer or make arrangements to stay in Malé.
• Please note that there are no ferry services on Fridays.
• Speedboat takes 35 minutes to reach Maafushi Island
• Shared speedboat transfer for a surcharge of approximately USD 30-50 per person for minimum of 5-person group.
• Advance booking is required for speedboat transfer.