Policies of Appartment Hammerer
Check-in15:00 - 18:00 hours
Check-out09:00 - 10:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra bedsChildren cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsNo credit cards accepted, only cash
Please note that a deposit of 40% is required after booking. The remaining 60% will be paid on site.
Please note that the owners only speak German. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. Please inform Appartment Hammerer in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.