Policies of The Samata
Check-inFrom 15:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsVisa, Euro/Mastercard. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Please note that the credit card used for the reservation must be valid throughout the entire stay and must be presented during check-in for verification.
- Using existing beds, a maximum of 2 children aged 0-4 years old can stay free of charge with breakfast
- Using existing beds, a maximum of 2 children aged 5-8 years old will be charged kid\'s rate for breakfast
- Extra persons aged 9 years and above will be charged adult\'s rate for breakfast
Please contact the property directly after booking for more information on the prices.
Guests staying until 30 June 2017 enjoy free late check-out until 18:00 based on availability. Room changing might be necessary if the room is booked by other guests.
- Guests staying for 5 nights or more in the One-Bedroom Villa or any of the suites can indulge in a special Indonesian feast of Tumpeng, a fragrant rice dish served in the shape of a cone with its assortment of dishes, often featured in special occasions.
- Guests staying for 4 nights or more in the Three-Bedroom Villa or any of the Two-Bedroom Villas can indulge in a special Indonesian feast of Tumpeng, a fragrant rice dish served in the shape of a cone with its assortment of dishes, often featured in special occasions. Please inform The Samata in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.