Policies of Rio Spot Begossi
Check-inFrom 14:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Discover, 0. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
A prepayment deposit of 30% is required to secure your reservation and this payment can be made through credit card, bank transfer or Pay Pal. The remaining 70% must be paid with the security deposit and the cleaning fee in cash during the check in. Please inform Rio Spot Begossi in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of BRL 600 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.