When would you like to stay here?
Show prices
Best Price Guaranteed
No booking or creditcard fees

Quinta Dona Ines

Bed and Breakfast Quinta Dona Ines in Paul Do Mar is a holiday home with 1 room.

    Quinta Dona Ines is located in the centre of Prazeres, a small rural village which is 10 minutes by car from Calheta Beach. This Madeira property is a 41-minute drive away from the centre of Funchal.

    This holiday home has a fully-equipped kitchen and a small surrounding garden with barbecue facilities. Featuring a private bathroom, it has a living area with sofas and a TV.

    Guests are welcome to cook their own meals in the equipped kitchen at their disposal. Several local restaurants are locate
    ...d within 2 km of the house. The area is also renowned for the quality of its wines.

    The house iis located amidst a number of trails in the mountains. The coastal village of Jardim do Mar is a 10-minute drive away. The renowned São Vicente Caves are a 43-minute drive away. Madeira International Airport is a 50-minute drive from Quinta Dona Ines

    Read more
     Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar Quinta Dona Ines Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172 Paul do Mar

    When would you like to stay at Quinta Dona Ines?

    To view prices and availability, please enter your dates.

    Facilities of Quinta Dona Ines

    InternetNo internet access available
    ParkingFree private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed)
    Common areasGarden
    GeneralNon-smoking rooms, Heating, Private parking
    Food & DrinkBBQ facilities
    More facilities

    Policies of Quinta Dona Ines

    Check-inFrom 14:00 hours
    Check-out12:00 hours
    Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
    Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
    Children and extra beds One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib. Up to two children from 3 to 10 years are charged EUR 5 per person per night for extra beds. The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1. The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1. Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the innkeeper.
    PetsPets are not allowed.
    Accepted credit cardsThe Bed and Breakfast reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.

    Important information

    Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.

    If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.

    After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.

    Final cleaning is included.

    Please note that the 25% deposit of the total reservation amount charged on day of booking must be paid by Bank Transfer. Quinta Dona Ines will contact guests with further details. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash at the check-in.

    Address Quinta Dona Ines

    Caminho Lombo Da Rocha, 172
    Paul do Mar
    Portugal