Policies of Marais Temple
Check-in11:00 - 21:00 hours
Check-out08:00 - 10:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 30 per night for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the innkeeper.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, JCB. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Please note that for late check-in after 21:00 an extra charge of EUR 30 applies. Check-in after midnight is not possible.
For reservations made 30 days or more before arrival, guest must pay 25 percent of the rental fee upon reservation. The remaining 75 percent of the rental fee, the city tax, cleaning fee and the refundable damage deposit is due no later than 30 days before the arrival date.
For arrivals within 30 days, payment in full is due at the time of reservation. Please be aware that the final payment of the remaining rental fee due, city tax, cleaning fee and the damage deposit will be made to the credit card on file.
Please ensure this amount will be authorized by your credit card company in advance.
A security deposit of EUR 300 is required before arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable after check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Please inform Marais Temple in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. License number: <strong>7510300742845</strong>