Policies of Holiday Villa Cogoll
Check-in17:00 - 20:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsVisa, Euro/Mastercard. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Check-in hours are between 17:00 and 20:00. Check-in outside these times, or on Sundays or public holidays, carries a surcharge of EUR 50.
Please note that after booking the property manager will contact the guest directly to provide the address and key collection details.
Please note that a damage deposit of EUR 700 must be paid in cash or by credit card upon arrival and will be refunded upon check out.
Please note that 80% of the total amount of your stay must be paid upon booking and the remaining 20% must be paid in cash on arrival.
All extra charges must be paid 60 days in advance. The property will contact you with details after booking. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Centro Comercial Moravit, 306 Carretera Calpe-Moraira, 03724 Moraira. Please inform Holiday Villa Cogoll in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. License number: <strong>VT 437517 A</strong>