Policies of Innovative Comfort Stays
Check-in15:00 - 00:00 hours
Check-out00:30 - 10:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Up to three children under 6 years are charged AUD 10 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards0, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Eftpos. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Please note that there is a non-refundable 2.5% charge when you pay with an Australian Visa or Mastercard credit card. This amount will not be refunded in the case of cancellation.
Please note that there is 3.5% charges when you pay with an American express credit card or International Visa or Master credit card and it is non-refundable. This amount will not be refunded in the case of cancellation.
Please note that this property requires prepayment of 50% of total booking amount and the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
Please note that a refundable AUD 300 bond will be charged 60 days prior to arrival to cover any incidental charges, damage to the property or excessive cleaning fees. This amount will be refunded after inspection of the accommodation within 5 days of check out.
Please note that 20% of the total price of the reservation, will be charged upon booking. The remaining 80% and AUD 300 bond will be charged 60 days prior to arrival. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform Innovative Comfort Stays in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. If you require an invoice when booking a prepaid rate, please write this request and your company details in the <b>Ask a question</b> box. In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. This property is located in a residential area and guests are asked to refrain from excessive noise.