Policies of Landgoed De Scheleberg
Children and extra beds
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, PIN, Maestro. The Bed and Breakfast reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The exclusive costs (bedlinen per person) and tourist tax (per person per night) are mandatory costs.
Please note a bed linen fee applies of EUR 12 for 14 days. After 14 days, the bed linen will be changed again and a surcharge of EUR 12 applies.
Please note that late check-in past 17:00 is only possible upon request. If guests expect to arrive past 17:00, they are requested to contact the property.
Guests can request the following extras (optionally) at an additional charge:
- Extra bed linen (on top of mandatory bed linen): EUR 12 per set
- Pet (max.2, has to be requested in advance): EUR 7,50 per pet per night
- Towel package: EUR 4 per set
- Kitchen linen: EUR 4 per set
- Air conditioning: EUR 10 per day
- Children\'s furniture (baby bed, high chair, play pen): EUR 2,50 per piece per night (bed linen excluded)
- Stairgate (free when requested in advance)
- Late check-out until 16:00 (subject to availability): EUR 50
- Reservation modification costs: EUR 10
Please note that an extra charge of EUR 15 applies when guests request a specific chalet including pet-free chalets, specific chalet numbers or a specific location on the park.
Please note that reservations from companies will have to pay a deposit variating from € 100,- to € 200,-.