Policies of Dtla Staples Center Suite
Check-in16:00 - 00:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Discover, Carte Blanche, 0. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Please contact the host for LATE check in fees, which apply for check-ins from 10 pm to 2 am. No checks ins after 2 am.
- No Smoking of ANY KIND in the unit/ balcony/ common areas
- No Parties or Events
- No Extra/ Overnight Guests
- No Mail Delivered here (unless personally arranged with me ahead of time)
- No Moving / Rearranging of the furniture (unless otherwise specified)
- No Access to the Leasing Office or Property Management (We as the hosts are responsible for all of your needs during your stay)
- No unplugging of the electronics like Tvs, cable boxes, lamps, Roku sticks etc
- No Free Pre-Check in Bag Storage (we can arrange this for a fee)
- No Pets
- No one under 18 years of age without host permission.
- No gym or pool access.
- No Disrespecting Neighbors
- No Parking in wrong spot
- No third party check-ins allowed, unless specially agreed upon in advance
- No staying past check out time unless prior written approval
- No loud music, disturbance, especially noise past 10 pm
Guests will be asked to show a valid ID AND CREDIT CARD that matches with the name of the person that made the reservation, otherwise we reserve the right not to check you in.
- Late Check Out fees: An additional USD 75 will apply for every 30 min after 11 am.
- $300 Fine will apply for guests who do not drop off keys or lose their key.
- PARKING: We will show where to park when we arrive, but make sure you only ever park in that space. The host is not liable for anything that happens to the guests\' vehicle. As long as you park in the spots assigned, you are safe, but if you park anywhere else, you will be towed.
- Only one front door key and garage door opener is provided. Please plan accordingly.
- NOTE: You are responsible for all of your guests knowing the information
- NOTE: At Least ONE person in your group needs to have one of the following three items so that we can arrange / coordinate check in, and communicate for the duration of the trip: (1) An iPhone, OR (2) What\'s App, OR (3) Any US number Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. Please inform DTLA Staples Center Suite in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.