Policies of Graça Boutique Apartment - Lisbon City Centre
Check-in16:00 - 21:00 hours
Check-out09:00 - 12:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsThe accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
A damage deposit of EUR 150 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
Please inform Graça Boutique Apartment - Lisbon City Centre in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.
- Late check-in after 21:00 has an extra cost of EUR 30;
- Early check-out before 09:00 has an extra cost of EUR 30;
- To use the free parking at the check-in You will be given a parking badge. This is a private street and all cars without the badge visible may be towed.
- In case of loss of the badge, guests will be charged an extra EUR 10;
- In the event of key loss, there will be an extra charge of EUR 20;
- In reservations of 2 guests using two separate beds, an extra laundry fee of EUR 10 will be charged;
- Smoking is prohibited inside the property;
- For security reasons, it is guest's obligation to ensure that all doors and windows are tightly closed, and all the lights and electrical equipment are off when no one is in the apartment;
- Children are charged as adults.