Policies of Casa Mar d'Ouro - Historical Lisbon Neighborhood
Check-in16:00 - 21:00 hours
Check-out09:00 - 12:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsThe accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.
Please note that the 40% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer. The property will contact guests with further details. The remaining amount will be charged in cash at check-in.
Please note that all children are welcome and count as adults in the tally of the number of guests and in the total price.
- Late check-in after 21:00 has an extra cost of EUR 30;
- Early check-out before 09:00 has an extra cost of EUR 30;
- To use the free parking at the check-in guests will be given a parking badge. This is a private street and all cars without the badge visible may be towed.
- In case of loss of the badge, guests will be charged an extra EUR 10;
- In the event of key loss, there will be an extra charge of EUR 20;
- For reservations of 2 guests who need to use 2 separate beds, they will be charged an extra laundry fee of EUR 10;
- Smoking is prohibited inside the property;
- For security reasons, it is guest\'s obligation to ensure that all doors and windows are tightly closed, and all the lights and electrical equipment are off when no one is in the apartment. Please inform Casa Mar d\'Ouro - Historical Lisbon Neighborhood in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of EUR 150 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. License number: <strong>8860/AL</strong>