Policies of Bmyguest - Ambassador Boutique Apartment Ii
Check-in16:00 - 22:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsVisa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Please note that from the 1st of January 2016 a city tax of EUR 1 per person, per night is not included in the total price and should be paid on site. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older. It is subject to a maximum amount of EUR 7 per guest.
Guests should inform the property of their expected arrival time in advance by contacting the property. After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Please note that there is an additional cleaning surcharge of EUR 38 to be paid upon arrival.
Please note that the 30% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or PayPal in 48 hours. The remaining 70% must be paid in cash or debit card at the time of check-in. BmyGuest will contact guests with further details.
Please note that late arrivals are subject to the following surcharges:
- From 22:00 to 00:00: EUR 25
- From 00:00 until 08:30: EUR 45
Please note that a security deposit of EUR 100 will be charged at check-in. This amount will be refunded at check-out if no damages are made to the apartment.
Children older than 2 years old will be charged as an adult. A damage deposit of EUR 100 is required on arrival. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Please inform BmyGuest - Ambassador Boutique Apartment II in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. License number: <strong>53180/AL</strong>