Policies of Tanaka-ya
Check-in16:00 - 21:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
One child under 3 years is charged JPY 1000 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard. The Bed and Breakfast reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The property has a main building and an annex building. The two buildings are located a few minutes walking distance of each other. Rooms will be assigned upon check in.
<Payment and Fees>
- Credit card will be used for guarantee purposes only. When settling the bill, the hotel will accept cash only in Japanese Yen.
- Please note, the property will pre-authorise guests\' credit cards for 1 night\'s stay prior to check-in. The full amount of the reservation must be paid in cash at check-in.
- Please be informed that a key deposit is required upon check-in, which will be refunded once the key is returned.
- In case of cancellation, guests will be charged by the hotel name \"Hanakiya\" (sister hotel of the property) on their credit cards.
- Check-in hours are 16:00-21:00. Please note a late check-in fee per 30 minutes will be charged for guests arriving after 21:00.
- Luggage storage is available from 13:00.
<Directions from JR Kyoto Station to the hotel>
-By taxi: Give the taxi driver the hotel\'s telephone number (provided in the booking confirmation). You will be dropped off in front of a butcher shop. Turn into the street at its right. The hotel is the third building on the left.
- By bus: Go to bus stop A2, and take bus 4, 17 or 205. Get off at Kawaramachi Matsubara. Walk into the street at the corner of the \'Daily\' shop. After a few minutes, cross the bridge over Kamo River and continue in the same direction. At the butcher shop, turn left. The hotel is the third building on the left. The bus ride is approximately 7 minutes. From the bus stop to the hotel it\'s a 5-minute walk.