Policies of Secret Garden Kyoto
Check-inFrom 15:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Up to two children under 6 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All further older children or adults are charged JPY 3000 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the innkeeper.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, JCB, Maestro, Discover, NICOS, UC, 0. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Guests are advised to keep their noise levels down at night time as the property is situated in a quiet residential area.
Guests are kindly requested to take their shoes off at the entrance. Slippers are available.
Guests are required to keep the stairs and the tatami (woven-straw) floor clear of any luggage, in order to avoid any possible damage to the property.
Smoking is only tolerated in the garden or outside property premises.
- Get off at Chushojima Station of the Keihan Main Line and take the north exit.
- Catch the bus no. 81. Buses depart every 10-15 minutes from 06:00 to 22:00.
- Get off at Higomachi Bus Stop and walk for 20-metres in the direction of the bus.
- Guests will find the property banner, which leads to an alleyway about a metre wide. Guests will find the property in the alleyway.
From Kyoto Station:
- Catch bus no.81 from Kyoto Station. Buses depart every 10-15 minutes from 06:30 to 22:47.
- Get off at Higomachi Bus Stop and look for the property banner. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. An accommodation tax per person per night is not included in the price and needs to be paid at the property. For guests staying in Osaka, this tax will only apply to stays which begin on and after 1 January 2017. License number: <strong>285</strong>