Policies of Hanakiya
Check-in16:00 - 21:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
One child under 6 years is charged JPY 1500 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsAmerican Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, JCB. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The property has a main building and an annex building. The two buildings are located a few minutes walking distance of each other. Rooms will be assigned upon check in based on availability.
Child rates are applicable to children ages between 0-3 years old. Adult rates are applicable to children 4 years and older.
<Payment and Fees>
- Credit card will be used for guarantee purposes only. When settling the bill, the property will accept cash only (in Japanese yen).
- Please note, the property will pre-authorise guests\' credit cards for 1 night\'s stay prior to check-in. The full amount of the reservation must be paid in cash at check-in.
- Upon check-in, guests are also required to pay a key deposit, which will be refunded once the key is returned.
- Please note a late check-in fee will be charged for guests arriving after 21:00.
- Luggage storage service is provided for free from 13:00.
<How to get to the hotel>
- By taxi: please show the hotel\'s telephone number and the following instructions to the taxi driver:
The taxi driver will take you to the entrance of a big car park near Kiyomizu-dera Temple. Go down the steps opposite the car park entrance, and look for hotel\'s sign in the quiet back street.
-By bus: From Kyoto station take bus 100 or 206 to Gojozaka. Buses have announcements in English.
At the Gojozaka bus stop, go back in the direction from which the bus came. Cross the street at the first traffic light and walk up the hill for about 250 metres, until you reach a 3-way fork in the road. Take the middle one. Walk another 250 metres, to where you see a large car park on the left. Go down the steps opposite the car park entrance, and look for hotel\'s sign in the quiet back street.