Policies of Guest House Yahata
Check-in16:00 - 21:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra bedsChildren older than 1 year are welcome.
One child under 5 years is charged JPY 500 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsNo credit cards accepted, only cash
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
An accommodation tax per person per night is not included in the price and needs to be paid at the property.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
- Please note that check-in hours are from 16:00 until 21:00.
- Guests must inform the property of their expected check-in time when booking. If the expected check-in time changes, please inform the property.
- Guests must show a copy of their passport or drivers license at the time of check-in.
- Please note that payment is required upon check-in.
- Guests with children must inform the property at time of booking as additional charges apply.
- Please specify how many children will be staying with you and their respective ages in the special request box.
- Please note that adult rates are applicable to children 6 years of age and older.
- Please note that guests 11 years of age and younger cannot be accommodated in dormitory rooms.
- For reservations where the total number of guests including children exceeds the maximum room occupancy, guests may not be accommodated at the property.
<Facility and Amenities Information>
- Please note that there is no lift and you must walk up stairs to reach your room.
- Towels and Yukata robes are available at a surcharge at the front desk.
- Guests are asked to be mindful of others, especially late at night and in the early hours of the morning.