Policies of Promotion! New open sweet stiudio in kk city
Check-in15:00 - 23:00 hours
Check-out11:00 - 12:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra bedsChildren cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsNo credit cards accepted, only cash
Please note the following house rules:
- Please switch off all air conditioning, lights and electrical appliances when not in use or leaving the unit.
- Smoking inside the unit is strictly prohibited.
- Any damages on furniture, fittings and lost items (towels, linen) will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Please turn on the exhaust hood while cooking.
- Please note that there might be minor renovations from other units sometimes as it is still a new building.
- Please keep the premises clean and undamaged.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Drugs are strictly prohibited.
- Please clean up after usage of kitchen and cutlery
- Please keep your volume down after 22:00 to avoid complaints from management.
- Parties and events are not allowed.
Guests are required to wear proper swimming attire in the swimming pool.
Please note that the voltage used in Malaysia is 230/240 volts. If your electrical appliance uses 110/120 volts, you need to use a transformer/converter to reduce the 230/240 Malaysian voltage to your 110/120 volts appliances.
A tourist tax of RM 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted. Please inform Promotion! New open sweet stiudio in kk city in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.