Policies of Afiniti Residences
Check-inFrom 15:00 hours
Check-out12:00 - 12:30 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsNo credit cards accepted, only cash
A cash deposit of MYR 200 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
- No parties / drugs / vice activities
- Please be mindful of cleanliness. No unwashed dishes and utensils in the kitchen to prevent pests
- Please turn off all lights and air-conditioning when not in the unit to reduce electricity consumption
- No durians / mangosteens
- Keep noise levels low after 22:00
- Only light cooking is allowed with microwave
- An additional charge of MYR 30 will be applied if the number of guests at check-in exceeds the number of persons in the booking
A tourist tax of RM 10 per room per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted. Please inform Afiniti Residences in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.