Policies of Sunlight Waterfront
Check-in15:00 - 19:30 hours
Check-out08:00 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 16 years are charged TWD 500 per night for extra beds.
All further older children or adults are charged TWD 500 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the innkeeper.
PetsPets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cardsNo credit cards accepted, only cash
Please kindly note:
- The standard check-in time is after 15:00 on the arrival date.
- The standard check-out time is before 11:00 on the departure date.
- The maximum number of guests per room is based upon room policy. Extra person request has to be confirmed by the property in advance.
- Smoking inside is strictly prohibited. Guests can only smoke at the balcony or outside of the building.
- Pets are allowed in some units. Please contact the property for more information.
- Sunlight Waterfront is not responsible for stolen or damaged personal belongings. Please be sure to take your valuables with you when you leave your room.
- For those who need to postpone the stay, please contact the property at least 7 days before the arrival date. The deposit can be hold for 3 months. Guests are required to check in within 3 months based on room availability.