Policies of Timehouse (Hong Kong Hostel Group)
Check-in15:00 - 23:00 hours
Check-out09:30 - 11:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra bedsChildren cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsVisa, Euro/Mastercard. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
For directions, kindly find the details below:
- From Causeway Bay MTR Station (Exit D1), turn left and walk straight along Lockhart Road until the crossroad, and then turn right and walk along Cannon Street. President Theatre is located at the first cross. The property building, Hoi To Court, is right behind the theatre. Upon arrival, guests are suggested to press 3E to open the main gate of the building Hoi To Court, and then head directly to the reception located at Floor 3 of Flat E.
- From the airport, please take bus A11 and get off at Causeway Bay Cannon Street Station and take a 2-minute to SOGO. Turn into East Point Road and then turn left into Lockhart Road, turn right into Cannon Street at the next crossroad. Guests will see President Theatre is located at in the first cross and then follow the above direction for check-in.
Please kindly note:
- The front desk operates until 23:00 only. Late check-in is not possible. Guests are strongly suggested arriving the airport before 20:00.
- Early check-in is subject to availability; late check-out between 12:00 and 18:00 is possible at an extra charge.
- Staff speak Chinese only.
- For guests who are with large luggage may not have ample space in the room.
- Guests may experience some noise around the property during the stay.
- The address stated is for check-in only and actual staying unit might scatter around the building.
- The hot shower water is available for 20 minutes after the heater is on. It is enough for 1 person at a time. The next person may have to wait another 20 minutes.
- Disposable toothbrush, toothpaste and slippers are not provided, while shower gel and shampoo are offered.
- Guests can rent towels, hairdryer and universal adapter can be rented at extra cost.
- Please refrain from speaking loudly late at night.
- For guests in dormitory rooms are required to put all belongings on the bed and keep the passage clear and tidy.
- The property is non-smoking throughout. Penalties will occur if violated. A damage deposit of HKD 100 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.