Nice bedroom in a quiet green place
Vanha Viertotie 14A Etelä-Haaga, 00350, Helsinki (View on the map)
Bed and Breakfast Nice bedroom in a quiet green place in Helsinki is an apartment building.
- If nesessary, the big bed can be transformed into two small.
- If you're 3, the 3rd person might take a bed in a shared room with me, or the 3rd bad might be placed in your room
- Just 12 minutes far from the Downtown,
- Wi-fi high speed internet,
- Complete Kitchen with all necessary instruments,
- Wide bathroom with a washing machine,
- Quiet district, suitable for all conditions
- Very close to a supermarket that work till 24:00 everyday, besides a variety of supermarkets that fit all needs
- Very close to some pubs and restaurants
- Close to some clean parks for sunbath and walking in the summer or skiing in winter time
- Smoking is not allowed there
- Very accessible to the Downtown using any of transport facilities , including Train and Tram, as well as bus (Direct transport)
- If you going to cook, you might use spices that I have in the kitchen, as well as salt, sugar, tea and coffee
Through Bedandbreakfast.eu you book straight with the B&B owner, without reservation costs!
Guest pets not allowed
Smoking not permitted
Lockable bicycle shed
Bank transfer (in advance)
Bus stop at 100 m distance
Train/metro station at 500 m distance
The host, Maged is very kind and helpful. Speaks fluent english and russian.
The location is very convenient, easy to reach by car, 15 min. drive from the ferry. and busstop on 150 meters with many busses straight into the center.
The room is simple, quiet and clean. Excellent price/quality.
Nothing really only good thing to know:
The parking in front of the apartment is free, but during the day 9:00 - 18:00 you need to use a blue parking disk, that allows you to park for free for 4 hours. so if you want to park in front of the appartment and visit the city, you will need to return once per 4 hours to reset it, or take a little risk :)
Roel from Nijmegen, Nederland (04-03-2015)
Good accomodation for visiting Helsinki. Easy to reach by bus and car.
Christian Wudel (30-01-2014)
A 12 minutes du centre, très calme, un petit peu spartiate, mais pour le prix, rien à dire. On peut cuisiner, c'est appréciable
Rien à dire, parfait pour le prix.
SURON from QUISSAC, FRANCE (19-12-2012)