When would you like to stay here?

Continue to fill in your information

Show prices

Quinta da Mo

Furnas, Portugal | show on map

Quinta da Mo in Furnas is a country house with 2 rooms.

  • Jacuzzi
  • Free Wi-Fi
  • Guest pets welcome (after consultation)

The traditionally-built Quinta da Mo is located in the Azorean São Miguel Island, amidst green surroundings. The unit is 1 km from the renowned Furnas Lagoon.

This holiday home comes with free WiFi, a flat-screen cable TV and air conditioning. There is a dining area and a private bathroom with a spa bath. The terrace has garden views.

Guests may cook their own meals in the equipped kitchenette at their disposal. Meal may be enjoyed in the indoor dining area or al fresco. Local restaurants are
...within a 5-minute drive.

The Furnas Golf Club is 6 km from the property. Guests may enjoy a free rowing boat ride within Quinta da Mó. Ponta Delgada is 44 km away while João Paulo II Airport is a 39-minute drive away.

Read more
 Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas Quinta da Mo Rua da Água Quente,66 Furnas

When would you like to stay at Quinta da Mo?

To view prices and availability, please enter your dates.

Facilities of Quinta da Mo

ActivitiesHot tub, Hiking, Cycling, Pool towels, Beach chairs / loungers
Food & DrinkBBQ facilities, Wine/champagne, Fruits, Chocolate or cookies, On-site coffee shop
InternetFree! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
ParkingFree private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed)
GeneralPets allowed, Non-smoking rooms, Heating, Allergy-free room, Non-smoking throughout, Air conditioning, Designated smoking area, Private parking
Common areasGarden, Library
ServicesBabysitting/child services, Laundry, Valet parking, Children's playground, Bicycle rental, Car hire, Free WiFi, Private check-in/check-out, Airport shuttle (surcharge), Daily maid service, Baby safety gates, Children television networks, Secured parking
More facilities

Policies of Quinta da Mo

Check-in15:00 - 23:30 hours
Check-out12:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra bedsChildren cannot be accommodated at the hotel. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the innkeeper.
PetsPets are allowed. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cardsNo credit cards accepted, only cash

Important information

Please note that guests will be offered a welcome basket with various Azorean products, upon arrival.

Please note that 30% of the total reservation amount must be paid via bank transfer, on the day of booking. The remaining 70% will be charged in cash, upon arrival. Please inform Quinta da Mo in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A prepayment deposit via bank transfer is required to secure your reservation. The property will contact you after you book to provide any bank transfer instructions.

Address Quinta da Mo

Rua da Água Quente,66
Furnas
Portugal