Policies of Vistahermosa Apartments
Check-in16:00 - 23:00 hours
Check-out08:00 - 12:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are allowed. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cardsVisa, Euro/Mastercard. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
The property will contact guests after a reservation is made to provide transfer instructions for the initial 30% deposit. PayPal is accepted. The remaining 70% of the stay will be charged upon arrival.
Check-in after 21:00 carries a EUR 20 surcharge. A damage deposit of EUR 100 is required on arrival. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. Please inform Vistahermosa Apartments in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.