Policies of Residenz an der Bode
Check-in16:00 - 18:00 hours
Check-out08:30 - 10:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Up to two children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsNo credit cards accepted, only cash
Please note that check in outside the normal check-in times is possible for a EUR 25 fee.
A security deposit of between EUR 50 and EUR 150 will be required in cash upon arrival. This is totally refundable within 7 days after departure, subject to a damage inspection.
Following services are available:
- a travel cot (without bed linen) for EUR 2.50 per day
- a high chair for EUR 2.50 per day
- sledge hire for EUR 5 per day
- bread service for EUR 5 per delivery (costs more outside Braunlage) plus the price for the bread rolls (only bookable for the whole stay and for all guests)
- fridge filled with milk, water, lemonade, coffee, toast, butter, jam and a small selection of meats and cheese for EUR 25 for 2 people, and EUR 7.50 for each additional guest.
A towel and linen package can be booked for EUR 16.50 per person.
Please note that pets are allowed upon request for EUR 25 per pet per stay.
Please note that payment is only possible in cash. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Elbingeröder Straße 14, 38700 Braunlage. Please inform Residenz an der Bode in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.