Policies of Moritz Braunlage
Check-in16:00 - 18:00 hours
Check-out08:30 - 10:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 2.50 per night for children's cots/cribs.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out. Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the innkeeper.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsNo credit cards accepted, only cash
Please note that check-in outside the normal check-in times is possible for a EUR 25 fee.
A bed linen/towel package is available for a fee of EUR 16.50 per person.
A security deposit of between EUR 50 and EUR 150 will be required in cash upon arrival. This is totally refundable within 7 days after departure, subject to a damage inspection.
Following services are available:
- a travel cot (without bed linen) for EUR 2.50 per day
- a high chair for EUR 2.50 per day
- sledge hire for EUR 5 per day
- bread service for EUR 5 per delivery (costs more outside Braunlage) plus the price for the bread rolls (only bookable for the whole stay and for all guests)
- fridge filled with milk, water, lemonade, coffee, toast, butter. jam and a small selection of meats and cheese for EUR 25 for 2 people, and EUR 7.50 for additional guests.
Please note that pets are allowed upon request for a EUR 25 fee per pet per stay.
Please note that payment is only possible in cash. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Elbingeröder Str. 14, 38700 Braunlage. A security deposit of EUR 50 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.