Set in an old farmhouse from 1890, new B&B Leonhard 7 offers accommodation in Arnoldstein Ortschaft St. Leonhard bei Siebenbrünn and views of National Park Dobratsch / Villacher Alpenstrasse and three countries corner - Austria, Slovenia and Italy.
The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms include a seating area for your convenience. All rooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer. The nearest shop is located 3 km away and the nearest restaurant 1 km.
A... charging station for e-cars can be used at a surcharge. Several hiking and mountain biking trails, such as the Alpe Adria Trail and the Marien Pilgrim Route, are in the immediate vicinity. The lakes can also be visited by bike via bike paths.
Guests can visit easily:
- Dobratsch National Park and the Villacher Alpenstrasse via B83. Park entrance is 10 km away (10 minutes by car)
- Triglav National Park via the Wurzenpass. Kransjka Gora is 15 km away (20 minutes by car).
- Faakersee via B85 14 km away (20 minutes by car).
- Ossiachersee via highway A2 18 km away (20 minutes by car)
- Worthersee via highway A2. Velden is 25 km away (25 minutes by car)
- Julian Prealps Natural Park. Park entrance is 68 km away (45 minutes by car)
The Bunkermuseum at the Wurzenpassfrom or the city of Villach, 9 km away. The nearest airport is Klagenfurt Airport, 42 km from the property, whilst Ljubljana Airport in Slovenia can be reached within 90 km.
|St. Leonhard bei Siebenbrünn 7|