Policies of CIP-V4 Casa da praia
Check-in17:00 - 22:00 hours
Check-out07:00 - 10:00 hours
Cancellation / prepaymentCancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
PetsPets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cardsVisa, Euro/Mastercard, 0. The accommodation reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Please let the property know your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking or contact the property.
If you expect to arrive outside check-in hours, please inform the property in advance.
Please note that the 30% prepayment of the total reservation amount, charged on day of booking, must be paid by bank transfer or Paypal. The property will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in by bank transfer.
Final cleaning is included.
Please note that a EUR 500 deposit must be paid on arrival. This will be returned at check-out, subject to a damage inspection. Please inform CIP-V4 Casa da praia in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of EUR 500 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed within 7 days of check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full via credit card, subject to an inspection of the property. Please note that the check-in and key-collection take place at: Rua Sophia de Mello Breyner Lote 41 Loja 1, 8200-084 Albufeira. License number: <strong>36258/AL</strong>