Most popular posts
Quick quide part 1: Answering reservation requests
New: Synchronize the Bedandbreakfast.eu calendar with your other calendars
Place your B&B on Bedandbreakfast.eu for free – worldwide from now on
Quick guide part 2: Changing the status of a reservation request
Quick guide part 3: reservations in the availability calendar
- Quick quide part 1: Answering reservation requests
- Jon Parsons on Is your B&B offering free internet for your guests yet?
- Janneke Scheepers on Register on Bedandbreakfast.eu
- sonia cantante on Register on Bedandbreakfast.eu
- Janneke Scheepers on Google Plus: important for your bed & breakfast?
- Alain Ruiz on Google Plus: important for your bed & breakfast?
Tagsavailability calendar B&B B&B for sale B&B market bed & breakfast Bed & Breakfast Europe bed and breakfast Bedandbreakfast.eu blog calendar chambre d'hôtes column communications economics emerging environment expo Facebook findability for sale fraud Google guest how to internet linkedin management marketing news opinion payment privatzimmer quick course reservation system reservation system Bedandbreakfast.eu SEO social media social media_boven starting startmail startupnews sustainability trend welcome workshop
Tag Archives: start bed and breakfast
You know something’s hot, once designers connect their names to it. At B&B Expo in Brussels, we met with the ‘Design B&B’. A wooden garden house by the hand of the dutch designer Piet Hein Eek, well-known for his demolition wood furniture. Continue reading
You’re dreaming of starting your own bed & breakfast. You would like to entertain nice people and let them enjoy your accommodation, a delicious breakfast and the surrounding area. A great intention, but running a B&B isn’t as romantic as you may think. Continue reading