Most popular posts
Quick quide part 1: Answering reservation requests
New: Synchronize the Bedandbreakfast.eu calendar with your other calendars
Place your B&B on Bedandbreakfast.eu for free – worldwide from now on
Quick guide part 2: Changing the status of a reservation request
Quick guide part 3: reservations in the availability calendar
- Quick quide part 1: Answering reservation requests
- Jon Parsons on Is your B&B offering free internet for your guests yet?
- Janneke Scheepers on Register on Bedandbreakfast.eu
- sonia cantante on Register on Bedandbreakfast.eu
- Janneke Scheepers on Google Plus: important for your bed & breakfast?
- Alain Ruiz on Google Plus: important for your bed & breakfast?
Tagsavailability calendar B&B B&B for sale B&B market bed & breakfast Bed & Breakfast Europe bed and breakfast Bedandbreakfast.eu blog calendar chambre d'hôtes column communications economics emerging environment expo Facebook findability for sale fraud Google guest how to internet linkedin management marketing news opinion payment privatzimmer quick course reservation system reservation system Bedandbreakfast.eu SEO social media social media_boven starting startmail startupnews sustainability trend welcome workshop
Tag Archives: pricing
Would you also like to welcome many guests during low season? Do you receive fewer guests during week days? Then try and vary your rates. For example, create an offer, or ask a lower room rate on work days. On Bedandbreakfast. Continue reading
Are you noticing that you are welcoming fewer guests on weekdays than on weekends? Then it might be a good idea to standardly lower your rates on workdays. And if you want to get guests at the very last minute, an offer is the best instrument. All is possible with Bedandbreakfast. Continue reading