Imagine staying in a relaxed bed & breakfast or ’chambre d’hôtes’ somewhere in France. Surrounded by sloping lavender fields stretching out as far as you can see. Having breakfast with fresh French bread, visiting romantic sleepy towns and enjoying a good glass of wine in the evenings. Make this dream come true!
France is as diverse as it is big. A couple of touristic tips:
- Paris is cultural site number one, with famous monuments such as the Notre-Dame and the Arc de Triomphe. Climbing the Eiffel tower together or strolling along the Champs-Élysées: it doesn’t get any more romantic than that.
- Just South from the capital you will find the castle of Versailles with its enormous French gardens.
- An interesting trip is a visit to famous locations from the First and Second World War. Think for example of Verdun and the coast of Normandy.
- The hilly Ardennes are a paradise for outdoor sportsmen. The impressive Alps that make a great ski-location in wintertime.
- Enjoy cycling along lavender fields and through dormant villages in the lovely Provence.
- The Côte d’Azur is Europe’s most favourite summer destination. Life is good whilst sitting on the beach or enjoying a terrace in the mondaine city of Cannes.
Book a bed and breakfast in France
Everywhere in France you can find beautiful B&B’s. Such as Villa Magnolia in Upper Normandy (photo). How about staying in a castle or on a farm, a country cottage or in a modern villa by the sea? Find over 5,000 bed & breakfasts of chambres d’hôtes in France on Bedandbreakfast.eu and book directly without reservation costs.