No booking or creditcard fees!
Best Price Guaranteed

  

When would you like to stay at Pino Alto?

To view prices and availability, please enter your dates.
Facilities of Pino Alto

Internet
No internet access available..

Parking
No parking available..


Policies of Pino Alto

Check-in
17:00 - 20:00 hours

Check-out
09:00 - 09:30 hours

Cancellation / prepayment
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.

Children and extra beds
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately when checking out.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the innkeeper.

Pets
Pets are not allowed.

Accepted credit cards
Visa, Euro/Mastercard.  The Bed and Breakfast reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.

Important information

A security deposit of EUR 150 in cash is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.

Please note that 25% of the total amount must be paid upon making the reservation. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash on arrival.

Please note that there is no TV, no heating and no air conditioning at the property.

Bed linen is included, but towels are not.

We guarantee

  • Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
  • Your privacy is protected. Your details will only be used to guarantee your booking.
  • No booking fees. You only pay the bed & breakfast. Bedandbreakfast.eu will never charge your credit card.
  • Best Price Guarantee. Found your room online at a lower price? We'll match it.

You'll find more information in our privacy statement and terms and conditions.
Loading
Fields marked with a * are mandatory

Initial(s)*
Surname*
*Male    Female

City
Country
Phone number
E-mail address*
Confirm E-mail*

Subject*
Question/Remark*

Please select one or more rooms you want to book
To view prices and availability, please enter your dates.
This B&B can only be reached by telephone. Please contact this B&B through: +3434977380201
Share this B&B

Share this link:
512997en41.07061.1479Penedès, 10 43840 Salou0//bbcdn.r.worldssl.net//bbcdn.r.worldssl.net00.041.07061.14790.00.0reviews
0
dd/mm/yy
Found a nice B&B on Bedandbreakfast.eu:http://bbsn.nl/bbfe512997 1040594 347096